ANZ Olympic Schools Programme
Terms and Conditions
ANZ Staff Registered Schools
- These Terms and Conditions apply to schools who have been registered to the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme (the “Programme”) by an ANZ Employee.
- The Programme commences on 22nd May 2013, and continues until terminated in accordance with these terms.
- To be eligible to enter the Programme and become a member school (a “Participant”), a school must have:
- received a registration request from ANZ to join the Programme; and
- completed the online registration process for the Programme by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- by registering for the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme you accept that your will receive communication from ANZ or the New Zealand Olympic Committee regarding the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme, be email and or regular mail.
ANZ Staff Member schools receive the following:
ANZ Olympic School Kit
- One ANZ Olympic School Kit will be provided for every Participant following registration in the Programme.
- The ANZ Olympic Schools Kit will include the following:
- ANZ Olympic sports bag
- A set of medals: one Gold, one Silver, one Bronze.
- Olympic Values posters: Joy of Effort, Fair Play, Respect for Others, Pursuit of Excellence and Balance of Body, Mind and Character.
- 20 Certificates of achievement
- Your ANZ Olympic Schools Kit will be delivered up to thirty (30) days after confirmation of registration and is dependent on availability of stock.
How to Earn ANZ Olympic School Credits
- Participants can earn credits from the Programme for each ANZ home or business loan or home loan top up drawn down, from a referral to ANZ by an ANZ staff member. To qualify for credits the home or business loan or home loan top up must be $50,000 or over and includes business loans secured by a residential property.
- 800 ANZ Olympic School Credits will be issued to a Participant’s account for each qualifying home or business loan or home loan top up drawn down.
- At any time ANZ may offer bonus ANZ Olympic School Credits for limited periods of time, or in relation to particular referrals only.
- Any referrals made prior to a Participant being registered in the ANZ Olympic School Programme will not qualify for ANZ Olympic School Credits.
How to Redeem ANZ Olympic School Credits
- ANZ Olympic School Credits may be redeemed for vouchers, goods or services offered by selected retailers or for the merchandise listed in the ANZ Awards Centre catalogue (the “Catalogue”).
- ANZ Olympic School Credits may be redeemed by completing an order form online at http://anzolympicschool.awardscentre.co.nz or by completing and signing a paper Order Form and returning it to The ANZ Awards Centre.
- ANZ will only accept online Order Forms completed at http://anzolympicschool.awardscentre.co.nz (“Website”) where the Participant’s correct password or code is used. The Participant agrees that ANZ may act in reliance of Order Forms, or any other electronic instructions, received by ANZ through the Website which are, or purport to have been given by the Participant where the Participant’s correct password or code is used.
- ANZ Olympic School Credits may only be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ANZ does not offer refunds of ANZ Olympic School Credits if a Participant changes their mind in relation to vouchers, merchandise or service(s) selected.
- A Participant cannot transfer their ANZ Olympic School Credits to another Participant.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are subject to the standard voucher terms and conditions issued by each retailer.
- ANZ accepts no responsibility or liability for the non-acceptance of any voucher by any retailer listed in the Catalogue.
- ANZ will not replace lost or stolen vouchers.
- The goods/services/merchandise described in the Catalogue are supplied by third parties. ANZ does not warrant the quality of the goods, services or merchandise, or the suitability for a Participant’s particular circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, ANZ excludes liability for any loss suffered as a result of the use of those goods/services/merchandise.
- To the extent permitted by law, ANZ accepts no responsibility or liability for any dispute concerning goods or services received through the use of any vouchers redeemed under this Programme. Any dispute should be directly resolved between the Participant and the retailer concerned, or the relevant manufacturer.
- A Participant may return damaged or defective goods within the warranty period of the goods. The goods will be repaired by the manufacturer/ supplier, or, if the supplier decides, the Participant will be supplied with replacement or alternative goods similar to, or better than, the goods returned, at no additional cost to the Participant.
- Where Participants do not have enough ANZ Olympic School Credits to redeem a particular reward, Participants may request redemption of the reward by paying the shortfall value of ANZ Olympic School Credits as a dollar amount, as calculated by The ANZ Awards Centre.
- ANZ accepts no liability for any tax or levy payable on any rewards offered to a Participant under this Programme. All tax and levies will be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- ANZ may terminate the Programme or terminate a Participant’s membership in the Programme by providing thirty (30) days’ written notice to the Participant(s).
- After termination of the Programme Participants will cease to hold ANZ Olympic School Credits and ANZ will not accept any Order Forms requesting redemption of ANZ Olympic School Credits.
- Any Order Forms received prior to the expiry of the thirty (30) days’ notice period will continue to be processed by ANZ after this date.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘ANZ’ means ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
- ANZ reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- ANZ reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Programme at any time.
- In the event of any dispute relating to this Programme, the decision of ANZ will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All enquiries related to ANZ Olympic School Kit should be directed to ANZ Olympic Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All enquiries related to Olympic Ambassador School eligibility for ANZ Olympic School Visits should be directed to ANZ Olympic Schools at email@example.com.
- All enquiries related to ANZ Olympic School Credits should be directed to ANZ Awards Centre, PO Box 4076, Christchurch Mail Centre, Christchurch 8140; phone 0800 ANZ REWARDS (0800 269739) or fax (03) 377 3578.
- The ANZ Awards Centre holds all personal information. You agree that your personal information may be provided to ANZ and its contractors on a confidential basis. You are entitled to access and request correction of personal information held about you.
- Participants in the Programme must disclose to all referred customers that the Participant will receive benefits as a result of the referral to ANZ, if that referral is successful. Participants must also comply with all relevant law, including the Privacy Act 1993. Participants agree to hold harmless and indemnify ANZ from and against any loss, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, demands, expenses or other liability, including reasonable legal fees, and arising directly or indirectly out of a breach of any relevant law, including the Secret Commissions Act 1910 and the Privacy Act 1993 by the Participants in respect of the Programme.
- Security of personal passwords is the responsibility of the person to whom they are issued. Neither ANZ nor its contractors accept any responsibility for the loss and/or disclosure and/or misuse of these passwords and any resultant claims, loss or damage.
- By registering for the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme you accept that you will receive communication from ANZ or the New Zealand Olympic Committee regarding the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme.
- ANZ may provide Participants with pre-approved imagery in connection with the Programme, including ANZ brands and logos (“Imagery”). By using such Imagery, Participants agree that (i) ANZ owns and will continue to own all rights, title and interests in the Imagery and the goodwill of the business generated through use of the Imagery; (ii) nothing in these terms and conditions gives Participants any rights or interests in the Imagery, other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms and conditions; (iii) Participants may only use the Imagery on official school communications to promote its role as a Participant in the Programme during the time period of this campaign; and (iv) Participants shall immediately remedy any unsatisfactory use of the Imagery and remove materials containing the Imagery from circulation, after receiving written notice from ANZ requiring the same.
”ANZ” means ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited