ANZ Staff Terms and Conditions
ANZ Staff Olympic Schools Prize Draw
1. The Staff Olympic Schools Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) runs from 9am Monday 1 February 2016 to 5pm on Monday 5 December 2016 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
2. To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw you must:
1. Be an employee of ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (including our branded businesses - ANZ, UDC, OnePath, ANZ Investments and ANZ Securities);
2. Be linked as a contact for a school registered in the ANZ Olympic Schools Programme (the "Programme")
3. You must have referred at least one contact through your school to ANZ for a qualifying home or business loan during the Prize Draw Period. (A qualifying loan is a home or business loan or home loan top up of $50,000 or over, drawn down with ANZ). Participants will only be given one entry into the prize draw.
How to Enter
4. Provided you meet the eligibility criteria above you will automatically be entered in the Prize Draw.
5. By entering the Prize Draw you agree to these terms and conditions, including any changes to these terms and conditions.
6. The details of the prize package will be set out at the time of the Prize Draw.
The Prize Draw
7. The Prize Draw will take place on Monday 5 December 2016 and the winner will be randomly selected from those entrants who meet the eligibility criteria. Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email on or before Wednesday 7 December 2016.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted by 5:00pm on 7 December, the prize will be forfeited without compensation and another eligible prize winner will be drawn from all remaining entries.
Prize winners’ obligations
9. The prize will not be transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
10. If a prize winner is unable to accept the prize as offered, their prize will be forfeited without compensation and another eligible prize winner will be drawn from all remaining entries.
11. The information that you provide to enter this Prize Draw will be held by ANZ and will be used for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw. You have the right to access and request correction of this information. By claiming a prize, the prize winners’ consent to ANZ making use of their name(s), photograph(s) and/or Olympic Schools success stories for internal and external promotional purposes (e.g. ANZ Facebook).
12. ANZ’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Neither ANZ (including its related companies) shall be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss), which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw, the taking of a prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of ANZ or any of its associated agencies, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
15. ANZ may amend or cancel the Prize Draw, or these terms and conditions at any time.
”ANZ” means ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Olympic Ambassador School Visit
1. Olympic Ambassador school visits will be available for schools who have referred a qualifying home or business loan (or home loan top up) drawn down between 1 February 2016 and 1 December 2016. An Olympic Ambassador will visit the staff members child’s or relative’s school.
2. An Olympic Ambassador school visit will be arranged by the New Zealand Olympic Committee directly with the school.
3. The Olympic Ambassador and time and date of the visit will be subject to availability.